Medfirst Homecare evaluates and repairs a variety of types of durable home medical equipment. We specialize in repairing mobility equipment including manual & power wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, electric hospital beds, luxury adjustable beds, lift chairs, and stair lifts.
We understand how important it is for our customer’s mobility aids and medical devices to work optimally. Whether you purchased your equipment from Medfirst Homecare or elsewhere, we are happy to service it.
To schedule an appointment today simply complete the service request form or call us today.
Please provide detailed information regarding your damaged equipment in order for us to provide service accordingly. A representative will contact you and confirm receipt of your request.
Medical Equipment Equipment Repair Services:
- Repair and/or Replace All Parts
- Troubleshooting Electronics
- Routine Maintenance tasks such as Battery Replacement
- Off-Site / In-Home Medical Equipment Repairs
- Pick-Up and Delivery Available at your convenience
- Drop-off Equipment Accepted for repairs, evaluation, and routine maintenance
- Emergency Repair Services (same day and after hours when possible)
- Rental / Loaner Equipment Available
Equipment Repair Rates:
- Standard Off-Site / In-Home Repair Service: $125 Flat Fee*
- Includes – 1st hour of labor within a 50 mile radius
- *$175 Additional Fee for areas 50-100 miles from our service location
- Labor rate: $95 per hour for installation of parts
- Customer Drop Off: $95 evaluation fee
Maintenance Contract Available:
Medfirst Homecare offers a medical equipment maintenance contract for an annual fee of $350.
Covered Benefits: A one-time service call can easily amount to over $300 in service and labor fees on a power wheelchair, mobility scooter, or electric hospital bed. A yearly maintenance contract will cover all of your medical equipment repairs at the address provided for our files.
Contract includes the following:
- Unlimited number of visits
- Installation of parts
- Troubleshooting medical equipment
- Tech services
- Two preventative maintenance visits per year
(includes complete cleaning and adjustments)
- Discount on parts and rental equipment